CANADIAN CROWN OWNERS/SHAREHOLDERS UNITED for our RIGHTS and FREEDOM – KNOWLEDGE is POWER, UNITY is STRENGTH & the PEN is MIGHTIER than the SWORD.
CANADIANS are the OFFICIAL OWNERS/SHAREHOLDERS of the CROWN.
WE ARE the CROWN of Canada!
The most important information that Canadians need to know is that:
NOTHING in LAW supersedes the WILL of the PEOPLE in regards to our GOVERNANCE.
This means that the type of Governance WE the PEOPLE as a whole choose, can be how we govern ourselves.
The present governing system in Canada is not justiciable therefore judges cannot rule on our democratic system because it is the will of the people that rules not the politicians.
Definition of jus·ti·ci·a·ble: adjective LAW (of a state or action) subject to trial in a court of law.
This is why the political parties want to control which type of democracy is in place, so they can keep us under de facto governance. This is also why Canadians have never had a referendum to determine our future and our governance as the shareholders of this country, under the present de facto false democracy. Together we can remedy this.
Our MANDATE is to retrieve FINAL DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY from de facto governments at all levels, impose moratoriums on all government actions taken without full disclosure and consent of the majority of the Canadian people, demand that the Supreme Court of Canada UPHOLD Constitutional changes established in the Statute of Westminster 1931 and in the 1982 Constitutional patriation that firmly, lawfully and legally placed the people as official CO-OWNERS of the Crown of Canada ABOVE the Institutions (Government, Parliament, Courts, and Constitution], and lawful legal shareholders of the Crown and Crown Corporation of Canada with FINAL DECISION-MAKING AUTHORITY to enforce required true referendums by the people in a DIRECT DEMOCRACY.
You truly are richer and more powerful than you think!
AS CANADIAN CROWN OF CANADA OWNERS/SHAREHOLDERS…
WITHOUT FULL DISCLOSURE AND CONSENT OF THE PEOPLE, the Canadian government [and governments world-wide] are handing over 50% plus control of our assets, infrastructures and public service management to PRIVATIZATION. This means INTERNATIONAL CORPORATIONS and GLOBALIZATION will be placed above the rights of the people as OWNER/SHAREHOLDERS of our respective countries.
Our RIGHTS as official owners/shareholders of the Crown of Canada and its corporations, oblige the government to obtain consent from a majority of Canadians or be elected by a majority or more. By design this is not being done however together we can change this because “Nothing in LAW supersedes the WILL of the PEOPLE.”
Please help us to clean up our Governance before it’s too late. Together, we can restore prosperity to all Canadians and safeguard our children’s futures.
Canadians united, can work towards resetting the Crown of Canada by asserting our “final decision making authority” for our country over existing de facto governments.
VOTING for politicians is consent to the status quo [de facto governments] instead of taking take back our power as the official Crown of Canada owner/shareholders empowered to bring about beneficial change. To achieve self governance REQUIRES 51% OF CANADIANS to take legal action as follows.
First, join the Canadian People’s Union which is ‘not’ a labor union. It is a union of Canadians as owners/shareholders in the Crown Corporation of Canada. For legal purposes the word Union is essential. Next, sign the Convention of Consent which is an Agreement we make with one another as Canadians. When these two steps are completed you no longer need to vote because you took lawful action to retain your rights instead of giving them to a politician or a political party for the next 4 years or until the next election. Now your voice will truly be heard.
These are STATEMENTS of FACT and not to be interpreted as giving legal advice. The choice is up to you.
Definition of de facto: A de facto government is one which has seized power by force or in any other unconstitutional method and governs in spite of the existence of a de jure government. (Duhaime’s law dictionary)
The evolution of a Peoples' r-evolution!
What do the Union $20.00 yearly membership dues provide?
This is not to be confused with Corporate membership
The membership provides access to:
- The CPU Community Forum
- Valuable information
- Direct democracy education
- Research documents
- News, strategy updates and more…
*** Be sure to view the videos below, as they give further background.
The membership dues cover membership Federal and Provincial Chapter administrative services .
- We accept CC through Paypal or Stripe, Interac email transfers and money orders.
- FYI-For security accounting purposes; we do not accept cash for membership nor cash donations.
- You can register here to become a member REGISTER
- You can donate here
*** Members must at least be 15 years of age to join the union membership according to Canadian law.
*** Please see our mandate page
Membership disclaimer: Members are not responsible nor liable for the actions of the Canadian Peoples’ Union Freedom 2017 not-for-profit corporation.
The CPU members only pay for administrative fees to join and get information, assistance and as with unions, the members are not responsible for the administration and what they legally undertake or do. Only the Board of Directors is responsible.
The Canadian Peoples Union and all of our endeavors leading to its creation and implementation is self-funded by its Board of Directors and through grassroots donations.
Empowering all Canadians!
The People vs The Queen, Legal Costs Fundraising Pledges
For Canadian Peoples’ Union (CPU) Members Only
The People being: The Citizens/ Constituents
This Fundraising campaign pledge is to help with hiring a Legal team to proceed with Constitutional Public Interest Class Action and Intentional Tort Actions.
If you are not a Canadian Peoples’ Union member, please register for a CPU membership before proceeding to the court actions here: CPU membership
- Participants must be Canadian Peoples’ Union (CPU) Members.
- Pledges must be paid upon the registration of the pledge.
- Pledgers will recieve a private forum to access to discuss the case files
- Pledgers will have private zoom meetings access
- Pledges are fully refundable should a Legal team not be found in taking our cases to court
Get more information here: Class Actions
Unity will set us free!
United as Federal and Provincial Crown Corporation owners/shareholders, we lawfully and legally become the final decision making authority in CANADA instead of the government.
How can we move forward from a de facto Representative Democracy to a legitimate owners/shareholder Direct Democracy?
Canadians MUST STOP VOTING because voting supports and sustains a false Representative Democracy system. VOTING for politicians and or political parties in a false Representative Democracy system steals away the rights of all Canadian Citizens and First Nations as the official “FINAL DECISION MAKERS” for Canada, and empowers “de facto” governments. (Defacto events: the Statute of Westminster 1931 and the Constitution of Canada 1982).
In order to effect positive change in Canada, WE THE PEOPLE as official non-voters and non-supporters of a de facto government need to individually esign the Canadian “Citizen’s Convention of Consent” legal form.
This legal and lawful action to instill direct democracy will help Canadians to collectively enforce the Canada Crown Corporations Act, demand that the Supreme Court enforce the Constitutional changes of 1931, the further Constitutional changes of 1982 that legally placed the people ABOVE the Institutions (Government, Parliament, the courts), and the Constitution, as the lawful legal shareholders of the Crown and Crown Corporation of Canada and then issue moratoriums on all:
- International trade deals and laws.
- All negotiations regarding our natural and human resources.
- Trilateral North American Treaties to reinstate our Canadian military sovereignty.
Considering our Canadian political history of “de facto” governance, it is obvious that the politicians and the courts since at least 1982 have not and will not make the changes for us until we officially order them to make these significant corrections.
The Patriation of the Canada Constitution Act in 1982, reaffirmed the primacy of the rule of law and the sovereignty of the Canadian people over this country’s INSTITUTIONS and CONSTITUTION therefore; Canadians are the official owners/shareholders of the Crown Corporation of Canada and all other CORPORATIONS within.
The Canadian Peoples’ Union is designed to assist not only the PEOPLE, the official/unofficial owners/shareholders of the Crown of Canada, but also to further assist the politicians and the judiciary in our transition within all levels of:
- Federal, Provincial, Municipal and Band Council governments, the courts and private corporation stakeholders. Through the agency of the Canadian Peoples’ Union Freedom 2017 this will effectively transition our system from a “de facto” (see definition below) REPRESENTATIVE DEMOCRACY which has led the people to give away their proxy votes to politicians resulting in their forfeiture of their “final decision making authority”. The result will be a true legitimate system of pure DIRECT DEMOCRACY.
This opportunity is introduced for the co-creation of a true legitimate system of Governance and prosperity geared to Canada’s rightful owners/shareholders, the PEOPLE of Canada.
They as the owners/shareholders, are the legitimate “final decision makers” in all aspects of governance, including our laws and Canadian Crown assets within Canada and abroad as it should be and always should have been.
However, to succeed in moving forward to do this, we must reach the majority of the citizens in each province to have them esign the legally binding Citizen’s Convention of Consent contract between themselves until we reach the majority of the people in 7 of the Canadian provinces and territories.
The Convention of Consent document can be signed using the website navigation links.
True Freedom can be ours!
There is an urgent need for true Collaborative, Liquid Direct Democracy within our Countries…
True Direct Democracy is PEOPLE POWER anything less, is unacceptable!
- There are many forms of Direct Democracy, it isn’t a “ONE SIZE” fits all.
- All of these SOULUTIONS can be adapted and improved upon in Canada and other Countries.
- Citizens worldwide should tweak or design their own so that they are ensured that it will be the best fit for their Countries.
- In Canada, as long as we implement the Indigenous and Civil Unified Sovereign Enactment “Citizen’s Convention of Consent Declaration Contract Form” we will remain in control of our Governance.
From the heart, out of the box “common sense” grassroots teachings…
Educating ourselves in every community is the KEY!
Building Communities and Countries the way the People want!
SIGN UP YOUR CITY or COMMUNITY – COMING SOON
1. Democracy History
2. North American History of Canada, the USA, Mexico within Turtle Island
3. Indigenous Law: “The Great Law” Direct Democracy
5. Environmental Law: The Law of the Land
6. Placing People over Corporations
7. The difference between Judicial and Political issues
8. Municipal, Provincial, Territorial, Constitutional Rights Based Laws – People Power
9. Democracy Types and Why our Democracy doesn’t work
10. Pro’s, Con’s and Myths of Direct Democracy
11. We are Treaty Countries after all!
12. How do we establish a True Direct Democracy?
13. Municipal, Territorial, Provincial and Federal interconnected Collaborative Constituency Parliaments
14. Judicial Court Systems, De Facto Governance, Representative and Proportional Political Representation and the United Nations Corporate Global Governance
15. Public Banking, Municipal and Territorial People’s Credit Unions and Community Public Trusts
16. Self-Determination and Self-Governance Coexistence through the “Indigenous and Civil Unified Sovereign Enactment” Convention of Consent
17. Meeting in the Middle – Two Row Living Constitution
Know your POWER!
***This website is secure and maintained on its own private server. The information shared is only within the different levels of memberships, newsletter programs associated within.***